Hard topics made simple with actionable ideas.
When Elizabeth steps on stage, she often surprises the audience by talking about challenging topics in an inspiring , empowered way. She speaks on a range of topics related to how past abuse affects women's health and wellness including:
- "When Breast Isn't Best: Challenges in Breastfeeding for Sexual Abuse Survivors"
- "Beyond Intimacy Issues: How Sexual Abuse Affects Women Across a Lifetime"
- Helping Professionals Use A Trauma-Informed Lens to More Effectively Reach Abuse Survivors
Audiences gain fresh perspectives, new information and actionable ideas that they can immediately use in their own work.
- Granville Vance District Health Department, Oxford, NC November 2016
- ICEA Annual Conference Denver, CO October 2016
- North Carolina Sexual Health Conference Cary, NC August 21016
- Labor and Birth Conference Hickory, NC June 2016
- Women's Health Awareness Day Durham, NC April 2016
- The Art of Breastfeeding Conference Chapel Hill, NC October 2015
- The NC/SC Perinatal Conference Charlotte, NC September 2015